Thursday 16 June 2011

Potty Training

Recently I have started P on a new routine, which is potty training.

Actually, looking back now, P could have been potty trained earlier but I was just plain lazy!

It has been 3 weeks and each morning I promptly place him on his potty, encourage him with the usual sounds of "shhhh shhhhh" and "mmmm mmmmm" then viola within 5 minutes he would have done his deed. Honestly, don't know why I didn't start it earlier! Would have saved me all the dirty nappies!

Although, for now I am stuck as to how I would know when he needs to pee. It's not like he can tell me yet. I did get some potty training underwear that we have yet to try out.

I need tips badly!

Or am I being too optimistic trying to fully potty train a 1 year old? Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment